Friday, October 13, 2006

All Packed Up!

We are all packed up!! The store is 95% empty. This is just a sampling of what we did. It was hard to take pictures and pack. I am hoping to be more diligent at the crop. I don't know If I am going to be able to take pictures while we are putting this together but I will try and take pictures on Friday Morning when People start to come in.

The walls look so empty. You can't believe how much more stuff we ordered for the crop-We have so many surprises and goodies plus raffles and more. I had so much fun planning this. Sooo many trips. I wish we had one big moving truck with men to move everything, and unpack too. Maybe one day. LOL Well, join us this weekend on-line while we try to bring the crop to you. For all who missed this one there is always the next one.

Julie

No comments: