Wow, We Survived Thanksgiving and now the season has started. The hustle and bussle of Christmas is finally upon us. Make sure you have the following to make your season brite:
- Make a spot in your house for your camera- so that it is easy to get to.
- Stock up on film or make sure your graphix card has room
- Batteries, Batteries, & Batteries
- Notebook or Journaling book to jot down anything you need to remember
- Stop by our store to start your gathering of all your Christmas and holiday paper you may need.
If you are making your Holiday Cards don't forget to get all of your supplies. If you plan on joining us for our Holiday Card swap you need to register before Dec 2nd with us and then come by the store on Dec 7th during our Holiday Open House from 7pm to 9pm.
Barb and I are getting ready for our Holiday Open House on Dec 7th from 7pm til 9pm. Stop by and see some of your scrappin buddies and celebrate the holidays with us. The open house will be all day starting at 10 am with a 20% off sale and ending with a card swap and holiday cheer. Sue Volpato will also have some of her Limited Edition Scrapbook Mystery Teapot Baskets on sale.
If you haven't heard yet we are having another Awesome Retreat in January so come stay warm with us and crop your holiday pictures at the holiday Inn in Danbury. Joining us will be Stacy from Junkitz and Robin from Ranger, plus some other demos and surprises. You can check out out website for all the details. We have our retreat sign up sheet and all other important information posted there. Below is a montage of our past two retreats featuring Donna Downey and Ali Edwards. Enjoy the slide show.