Wednesday, April 02, 2008

The boxes keep arriving and we started packing. The countdown has begun. Less than 24 hours I will be loading my truck and heading up to Danbury to our weekend retreat. I cannot express enough that our store will be closed and we will be operating out of our Mini Store at the Sheraton. Lisa arrives tomorrow night, I can't wait to meet her in person. We still have room in some of her classes if anyone wants to attend you can look at our website to see the times or if you want to buy a kit after the class you can. Well, we have a lot to get done, so I will leave you until Tuesday. That is when the store will reopen. If you miss us or if you NEED to get some much needed supplies or inspiration stop by. New Stuff is coming in everyday from CHA so if you can't wait, join us in Danbury.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie and Barb,
Thanks for a great weekend! I really had a great time and got a lot done. It was a great break from school and everything at home. debih

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Debi said with an extra special thanks for now carrying the My Mind's Eye paper line.