Monday, February 11, 2008

Tag Sale Fever!!

WOW, We have over 20 vendors in our biggest tag sale ever. We have so much stuff to put out. I am still trying to figure out where we are going to put all of it. Barb and I are amazed at all the different styles that our customers have. On a different subject, rumor has it that Nancy is developing more kits for this month and for the months ahead. She had so many designs up her sleave just itiching to get out. Go Nancy!! This weeks assignment is to visit me and check out our Tag Sale. Our customers took the time to go through their stash and make the hard decision to let go of their stuff. It is only fair that we take the time to look through it all. Create something for your valentine this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was at the tag sale over the weekend and it was AMAZING! Everything was priced right, it was hard to say "Enough!" I love what I bought. What a great idea.