Friday, February 16, 2007

Classes at Crop Weekend with Creative Imaginations

Here are just some of the classes that are being offered at our weekend crop. I have been working with Melodee and Danelle to bring you pictures of all the classes they are offering. You need to call the store 845-621-3119 to reserve your spots. Classes are filling up!!! OHH Barb and I picked our winners... Linda, Ruth & Ramona have all been choosen to be on the t-Shirt. The t-shirt will be unvailed at the March Crop and then it will be available to all for purchase.

2 comments:

busybetty said...

The classes look terrific! I live in S. California and can't attend the crop but I was wondering if I can purchase a kit for Danelle's
"Every Week" class. She mentioned on her blog that you might have some available.

Julie&Barb said...

Yes, you can purchase the kits you can e-mail me and then we can connect. lastingmemoriesscrapbook@comcast.net

Keep checking back we will be having more crops with more featured artists that you might be interested in. Hint: Donna Downey is coming in July

Julie