Thursday, December 21, 2006

Classes at Lasting Memories

Wish you the best the holiday season has to offer.

Here is an assortment of classes that are being taught at our store and on our crop weekend in January. If you would like to sign up for any of these classes call Lasting Memories at 845/621-3119 for information and to sign up.

Only a couple more weeks til our weekend crop and we have lots of surprises planned for the weekend. Don't forget to make you reservation at the hotel if you are staying and reserve your seat with us. This is the HOT Crop of the Winter and you don't want to miss it. Stacey and Robin are getting really excited to spend the weekend with us so don't let this weekend...Melt Away. LOL

Continue the crop online...goto our meetup board to see who is going to the crop before and talk to all the new friends that you meet.

SHHHH Don't tell Barb, but I have two hints that I will tell you about the crop weekend we have planned: Stacey Gave us A BOX STUFF and Can you Say Chocolate Strawberries!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful Holiday Season And I will post sometime next week. If you are interested in Holiday KIDS Camp next week call the store I think we have spots open. 845/621-3119

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been interested in this theme for a long time and it was insulting for me that during development of technologies, I still search for the information offline. With the advent of your site I have plunged with all my soul into Internet.
- lastingmemoriesscrapbooking.blogspot.com 6
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...

Excellent website. Good resources here, I will be back!
- www.blogger.com p
spaghetti alla carbonara

Julie&Barb said...

Thank you I hope you enjoy our site and come back often.