Monday, October 09, 2006

A crazy week ahead!!!

WOW!!!! I think I am going to be very busy this week. That is why I have to post now. I might not be able to post until we get settled in at the retreat!!! I am so excited. This weekend along we had so much going on. The message board is awesome. We were able to take over an abandoned board and now we are working on merging the two to become an awesome board!! If anyone hasn't joined our group yet you can goto: http://scrapbook.meetup.com/1180/ it is buzzing. And the Winner of Septembers Challenge is:
Patricia Laine

Patricia won a $10 gift certificate, Congrats to Patricia and to all the other contestants that entered they were all great layouts. October Challenge has just started if you want to see what that one is you have to goto our message board because that one is only open to members of the Meetup.

http://scrapbook.meetup.com/1180/

Well I have to prepare for this week. Check back to see how we pull this off.

Julie

No comments: