Thursday, September 07, 2006

BACK TO SCHOOL WEEK

Back to School FREE Crop 9:30 -3:00 Wow, What a busy day I had. I was unpacking all our new stuff. The UPS man dropped off so many boxes to day. These are pictures of yesterday's Free Crop. We had a few more people today and a bunch more tomorrow. I had Sue take some pictures of the new stuff to put on the website so that should be up in a day or two. I got a couple of entry's for our challenge so keep them coming. Sorry I havn't e-mail anyone in a week or two, but our e-mail system for our newsletters has been down. If you want to stay upto date with our Blog you can subscribe to the Site Feed on your right so you get an e-mail whenever I update the blog. I will be posting pictures on our meetup board as well, so you have to check that out. I am having a really great time on the meetup board, if you haven't signed up you should. Especially if you are going to the retreat you can get upto the minute news and chatter on who is going and what they are bringing. I also created a spot to showcase your own layouts so proudly post them. I have to get ready for tomorrow's FREE Crop. Don't forget our Friday Night Pizza Crops from 6 to Midnight (Cost $15), call ahead to reserve a spot. Julie Posted by Picasa

No comments: