Wednesday, August 23, 2006

All About Me!

At last we have hit our first goal on our message board of 50 members. So to celebrate we are having our first challenge. You can also check out our message board to join. http://scrapbook.meetup.com/1180/ Edith is one of our teachers and she has given us this AWESOME Challenge. All About Me Challenge Created by Edith: This is the challenge of all challenges, in fact, the ultimate in challenges!!! We are all responsible for documenting the lives of our loved-ones; the celebrations, the milestones, the adversities… but are we taking on the responsibility to document our own lives? If we don’t, who will? For a lot of scrapbookers, this is uncharted territory. Let’s do this in baby steps. Here’s an All About Me Challenge that I created. In this layout, I spilled my guts about the “naked truth” of me. I focused on my habits…some of them odd, some of them surprising, some of them quirky, but all of them truthful, and all about me! Your challenge is to document some of your habits. You can make this as “pretty” as you’d like, or as “gritty”(revealing your innermost secrets) as you’d like…it just has to be YOU! Check out Edith's Submission in our photos http://scrapbook.meetup.com/1180/ Since this is our first challenge you will have till the end of September to do this one. This will give some newcomers a chance to participate and it will give the newbies a chance to really dive into this challenge. Now here are the rules: Submissions are due midnight September 30, 2006 All Submissions must be submitted to Lasting Memories Scrapbooking Store for judging by customers and members of scrapbook meetup group. Winners will be notified after judging period. All submissions must include the following information: Name Title E-mail address and phone number If you live out of the immediate area you can mail in your submission. Lasting Memories 46 Miller Rd Mahopac, NY 10541 845/621-3119 Discover new ways to scrap YOURSELF!!!! I have been very busy this week with all our reps coming to visit us and showing us all the awesome things that are coming out. I can't wait!! I am now going to do some much needed paperwork for our weekend retreat. I think we are sold out!! I will let you know tomorrow where we stand so check back. Julie Posted by Picasa

No comments: